At IMMO, we use market-leading technology and data analytics to unlock 98% of the residential market made up of individual flats and houses, which has previously been ignored by investors. Then, we systematically retrofit and rent out properties to deliver quality housing in the places it’s most needed. We’re on a mission to use our technology at each stage of the value chain to transform residential real estate – the largest asset class on the planet – whilst solving the problems of all parties: investors, residents and sellers.
This summer, we have had some excellent press coverage on our progress and plans, including:
- This article in The Times on our plans to invest £1bn retrofitting homes in the UK.
- Coverage in leading industry publications including Estates Gazette andREACT (the leading pan-European real estate news provider).
- Coverage of our new CTO, Hima Mandali’s appointment, including in Finextra, Fintech & Finance News, Fintech Collective IPE Real Assets, The Venture Cation, REACT, and PropertyEU.
Our comments on housing market trends, including from our COO Avinav Nigam, have been picked up by 48 publications since my last update, including City AM and the Daily Mail.
We have also presented at industry-leading events, and been shortlisted for industry awards:
- Our CIO, Samantha Kempe, presented at two panels for GRI Club (one of the most widely respected event hosts in Real Estate/Investment).
- Samantha was listed as one of Bisnow’s leading women in real estate.
- IMMO was shortlisted for Estate Gazette’s Future of Real Estate Award, and was listed in Sifted’s ‘Top proptech start-ups you should be following’.
Our Head of Insights, Anna Clare Harper, hosted a podcast with IMMO Advisor Andrew Baum on becoming a B Corp and an interview with the CEO of UK residential investment company, Hearthstone, on topics including sustainable investment strategies.To see our latest market insights and commentary, and follow what we’re up to, come and find us on LinkedIn.