IMMO Capital is Europe’s first technology-led residential real estate platform, designed to create portfolios of quality from existing single-family rental (SFR) assets at speed and scale.
They have built a unique capability in the form of an end-to-end service solution, providing institutional partners with everything from sourcing, acquisition and portfolio management through to lettings and property management, enabling them to drive performance and maximise returns.
Founded in 2017, IMMO Capital has assembled an experienced team of 80+ which includes successful entrepreneurs and industry leaders with expertise from McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, Uber, HSBC, Amazon, Procter & Gamble, BlackRock, Morgan Stanley, Google, WeWork and many more.
The company has an established presence in the UK, Germany and India and has been awarded “Tech Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum.
Our leadership team
We’re committed to making IMMO Capital a great place to work, for ourselves and our investors.
- Hans-Christian ZappelCo-founder and Chief Executive OfficerHans-Christian ZappelCo-founder and Chief Executive OfficerHans-Christian is the Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of IMMO Capital. He is an entrepreneur, investment professional, venture and distress specialist and award-winning innovator. Prior to starting IMMO, Hans-Christian co-founded Knomi, a London-based retail technology startup that revolutionised the in-store shopping experience for customers of brick-and-mortar retailers. In 2016, Hans-Christian was recognised by Forbes as ’30 under 30’ for his role as a leading entrepreneur and commerce innovator. Before Knomi, Hans-Christian worked as an investment professional covering distressed investing, restructuring and M&A.
- Samantha KempeCo-founder and Chief Investment OfficerSamantha KempeCo-founder and Chief Investment OfficerSamantha is the Co-founder and Chief Investment Officer of IMMO Capital. She has 14+ years of real estate experience and is a Chartered Surveyor, MRICS in Real Estate Finance and Investment. In 2010, she was fast-tracked to one of PwC’s youngest managers in their Business Recovery team before moving into private equity at The Blackstone Group. Her real estate specialism includes investment analysis, execution of both value-add asset management and workout strategies of direct real estate, and real estate loans for institutional investors. Samantha holds a MSc in Real Estate Investment (Distinction) from Kingston University and has an MBA from London Business School.
- Avinav NigamCo-founder and Chief Operating OfficerAvinav NigamCo-founder and Chief Operating OfficerAvinav is the Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of IMMO Capital, a real estate fintech disrupting the residential investment market. Avinav is a versatile company executive with 13+ years of business and strategic leadership experience across Europe and Asia. From leading Fortune 50 businesses, to building hyper-growth startups, he lead large teams and operations across geographies. Prior to joining IMMO, Avinav was Vice President at Walt Disney for the Disney+ platform in Asia Pacific with over 100m monthly active users.
- Thomas FuehrichHead of Legal and ComplianceThomas FuehrichHead of Legal and ComplianceThomas is the Head of Legal and Compliance at IMMO Capital and a founding member of the company with extensive knowledge of German real estate law and European financial regulation. He is a qualified lawyer in Germany, England and Wales with 10+ years of international private law and regulatory experience. Before IMMO, he was the Head of Regulatory and Financial Compliance at Raisin GmbH and acted as counsel for Volterra Fietta, a boutique law firm specialising in International Law and Dispute Resolution. Previously, Thomas was a Research Fellow at Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law, Hamburg & St. Catherine’s College, University of Oxford.
- Lasse ChristensenVice President, StrategyLasse ChristensenVice President, StrategyLasse is Vice President of Strategy at IMMO Capital and a founding member of the company. Lasse has several years of cross-functional team leadership experience, including managing Product Managers across multiple work streams. He has successfully helped organisations to work smarter by connecting team members to improve communication and collaboration. Previously, Lasse was Director of Digital Strategy for South East Asia at Lion & Lion (acquired by Septeni Holdings), responsible for winning and managing major accounts like Google, L’Oreal and Nestle while building a successful analytics and marketing function. Before this, Lasse worked as a management consultant at QVARTZ (part of Bain & Company) conducting strategy projects across Scandinavia and Germany.
We manage the entire real estate value chain from end-to-end
We have offices in the UK, Germany and India.
Team members, made up of diverse cultures with one single mission.
In capital commitments to deploy strategically across Europe.
Want to join the new generation of real estate investment technology?
Where you’ll find us
2H Woodstock Studios
36 Woodstock Grove
London, W12 8LE
Ludolfstraße 60, Hamburg,
Hamburg 20249, DE
In the news
If you’re looking for a press kit or have a media inquiry, please visit our Press page for more information.